Randomness for your Friday-liscious endeavors ~
- People who use turn signals are underlined and bolded in my cool book. Those who don't, get the Hernando leg lift & squirt.
- 23t cassettes are just stupid. There is no reason not to have at least a 25t for da vast majority o' rides n' races.
- My 11t cassette got used for a grand total of 4 minutes last year. The whole year, yo.
- mcSassy broke my heart with his rePubelickan admittance.
... poor misguided youth.
I recommend taking the time to plot in your persuasions here. You might be surprised.
btw, I'm leftier than the GhandiLama
- methinks I've figured out how to break through to the SandyCruz bikers. Normal-like, I just throw out the waves to fellow pedalers viewed during my ridey-ride sessions.
But, these SC-folks never seem to look at you to receive the good-natured goof-oscity. I been wavin', but they ain't been seein' ~ let alone acknowledgin'.
And then, this morning I think I broke the code and got a glimpse into the SoCool attitude of the SC riders. As a euro-dudley was clippin' along on the opposite side of today's tarmac, I did my normal wave and got no head turn, no nod, and certainly no returning wave. I was dead to him.
But then, I happened to glance back at him just after he made the pass out of the peripheral ... and lo! There he was - checkin' me out, lookin' me over, snatchin' a glimpse.
And so, the next rider came through same said scenario and I held my wave, held it, held it ... just until he passed through the peripheral and then, WHAM!
I hit him with a wave just as he did the look back to catch what steed I was stallioning and what curvature the calf'ies were throwin' down.
silly SantyCruzers. But, he got waved to and I almost got a surprised spasm of hand movement in response.
maybe next time.