one time at band camp ...
- when i was a runner ~ on a particularly memorable jaunt through a socal town, the urge to evacuate overcame me so urgently, that i had to squat down on the side of an Orange County business street and plop out an emergency doody.
in front of god and all his credit card slips.
- once i was so high that i scrambled underneath a train while it moved slowly through an intersection.
... scrambled under those knife cutter wheels ... with my bike.
that cured me of hallucinogenics, something fierce.
- i've probably kissed more boys than xBunny.
- i am,without doubt, one of the worst automobile drivers in the universe. A few months after i received a driving license, i'd already had near half-a-dozen tickets and prolly a couple accidents, ta'boot.
The 4th or 5th time i went before one of those juvee-traffic judge-types, i had gotten a ticket for speeding the very night before (with, thankfully, unfound and not yet consumed alcohol in the backseat). The judge took a look at my record and asked what the hell was wrong with me. I looked him flat in the face and told him i was a damn menace and shouldn't have a license. I told him how just the night before I had gotten another ticket and was just sick and tired of the whole ballgame. I told him to take away my license and feed it to the guppies in the tank gurgling away in the fake-paneled halls of that decrepit county building.
He reduced both tickets to non-moving violations and reckoned the lessons had been learned and was satisfied that i'd figured the hard parts out.
- I haven't really found a sexual fetish yet.
but, i'm sure as hell hoping something interesting comes up. Something with fun props and harmlessly disturbing social connotations.
something foolish and unique.
hmm ... foolish and unique.
TAGGED in an all-reacharound fashion: