Blogs that suck time

my pooTUBE
my pUtube
my poopics

SWOBO
avoid the bummerlife

need to reach me? pedalhome at hotmail

Friday, May 12, 2006

shakin' it off

Cat's Hill this weekend ... meow, baby.

There are so many races in our country that go under the 'national' radar. They are fantastic events run on a local level that draw all the biggest dawgs from their respective regions to tooth n' claw it out for braggin' rights and glory holes.

... amongst all the categories and gendersm, too. 'cause trust me, any category 8 yayhoo who wins at MeowHill will remember it forever. And damn right they should, baby.

- - -

Cat's Hill ... it's on.

9 comments:

Velo Bella said...

purrrrrr....

ginmtb said...

I'm going to try this thing... next year maybe. Seems frightening though duking it out with a bunch o' skittish Cat 5's (that would include me).

Velojuice said...

see you there

VJ

Anonymous said...

Meow baby, I've done been fluffed!!!

Now I'm ready to get to it, chicha Uhhhhh chicha chica wow wow.

Groove Talking... said...

It was great to see you guys at the race. It was sort of hot, but we had a great time hearing the grinding gears going up that big old hill, and cheering everyone on.

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»