Blogs that suck time

my pooTUBE
my pUtube
my poopics

SWOBO
avoid the bummerlife

need to reach me? pedalhome at hotmail

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

oh, Sheila

That's right girl/boy/bothfriends ...

Sheila is having a sale.
-

Sabine and I are going to be traveling down to the lowlands in search of cashly glory and king sized mattresses this weekend ... thus will miss the MoonSale.

Grey ... you must buy me something pretty. 2 things, actually. I'll pay you back when you hand them over. we'll work out some currency exchange ... for services provided.


The last time i wore my Sheila Moonsuit was for the RidetheWorldCups.com fundraisers for the PROMAN UCI team. I rode that chamois into the ground that night. suuuuper comfortable.

I haven't heard from Shelley Olds about her Sydney World Cup cherry poppins ... but it sounded like she was psyched with her performance in the Scratch qualifier. She was 9th, and only 8 advanced. But, given the uber-competitive field in this Olympic Year ... that is a huge 1st race.

I can't wait to see what she pulls out in Beijing.


Word

5 comments:

Grey said...

Is this a riddle? Sheila makes a lot of things that come in twos.

Or maybe you want me to buy you Barb and Lucas? See, I know how you think...dirty.

veloandvino said...

damn, going to mexico...gonna miss the sale.

good luck on the track down south.

norcalcyclingnews.com said...

i'm so transparent


and what the hell you doin' in messico, hootch?

Little_Jewford said...

" Vos debuts on track in Beijing"

well, that wasnt what I thought it was going to be about...I was all ready to be impressed.

LJ

Hooptie said...

Quick Beijing Scratch race update...I have not talked to Shelley, but saw the results posted. She was nearly dead last in her heat...then I saw this comment on fixedgearfever.com that explains the result....

There were also some good rides in the womens scratch; 4th Gina Grain, 5th Becky Quinn and 6th Iona Wynter Parks. Gutsiest ride came from Shelley Olds who made a lone attack in her heat, twice coming within 50 metres or so of getting the lap, before being caught on the last lap.