ok, i'll admit it ... my body is pretty F'd up from this life of sin and retardation. From my days as a tri-geek crashaholic, to when i started throwing myself on chip-seal, to the countless pounds of dirt i've had face-planted down my throat ... my body has taken more hits than TommyChong's Bong.
Yesterday i had some quacks inspect the x-rays and they pointed out all the spinal column compressions, disc-thingie problems, and nerve hole pinching whatevers. They then talked about the problems with my plevic girdle and something called a sacrum and blah, blah, blah.
I left and said i'd fix it my fukking self.
but oh, i am a bad healer. i push too hard, too soon, and i just can't be bothered with shit getting in my way. i reckon this area is where being a pain-junkie sets you on the path of self-destruction.
"you're gonna have some serious arthritis in the years to come."
meh ... go tell it to a mountain.
Random whirls in the life of a bike geek ~
- Tonite is the Wednesday Chariot Races at the track. Sabine and I are going ... maybe to race, mostly to heckle.
- Barry Bonds broke a record. yippee.
- Patterson Pass RR is this weekend. I love this race, but last year i was sick and DNF'd. and this year my ass is backwards and i will be hard pressed to survive.
that sucks. but, i'll go down swinging.
- Espart TT on Sunday ... well, this is going to be one of the stupidest things i'll do all year. but, i kinda wanna see how Hootch does on his fancy-pants rig ~ so, i'll prolly roll over there.
- Natz qualifier ~ because there is idiocy flowing strong like bull in these veins ... i think i'm gonna try and scoot back to the Hellyer'Drome after Esparto to do the Scratch Race.
yeah ~ mas retardo.
i'd try and get somebody to do the Madison with me after the Scratch ... but, i doubt my body will let me race any of the above, so i'd hate to leave a partner without a hand job.
- oh, TiTilations ...
Contador to announce something friday ...
how exciting! ... tell me when it's over.
this post blows, but i gots too much work to do.