only got a couple minutes, so ~
- Friday Night Racing tomorrow!
yeah, baby ... looks like the show is on. Hellyer'Drome is calling. Thanks to Marc F. for sporting the promoter cap and keeping Jandy out there racing.
- i may be getting some relatively hooptie track wheels if the stars align. I paid for the upstairs to be painted, she pays for a set of tread. that's love.
unfortunately, putting a set of bling-bling wheels on my shitball-circa-1992 track bike will sort of be like tossing a set of those stupid spinning rims on a rusted out Ford Fiesta.
- Smithers has a TdF pool, CatWon is calling out winners via some calendar system, and I'm still wondering when they're going to release the f'ing verdict about FLandis' pee test.
I mean, it's been a gawdamn year without resolution of this crap. What a farce.
- When is Greg Lemond going to come out with the breaking story of his pending sex change?
I mean, a Tour can't go past without him moving into center stage.
- Carrera d'San Rafael this weekend, folks!
men p1/2: BJM (cuz i'm gonna force him not to lap the field 12 times on the track at Hellyer Friday)
Wom p1/2: LaLa (cuz the rest her team will be doing the NRC crit in the morning and she's gonna go apeshit OTF while they mark everything behind).
UltraGeezers: AMD's McKinpoof ... even with his obnoxiously hairy legs and 42% body fat, he's prolly gonna storm away from the field this time. It's home turf for the exP and having seen his mile long accelerations these past couple weeks, I don't know that anyone can match him.
- Sonoma Cougar Mtn circuit race whateva ... yeah, i'm doing it and want to see just how much salt i can leave on the tarmac.
oh shyte, gott jet. lates!