too busy for the scribblins thus far today ... but, gotta toss out some quickies:
- - -
- it's gonna be wet this weekend!!! don't know how many droplets will actually hit the ground, but it's a good start to makin' shit muddy.
we'll be in the Sierras gettin' all romantic.
- somebody get me pics of McLaren!
- i know who's gonna win the Granite Bay cyclocross race on Saturday, btw.
- USGP - Boulder edition.
all the times i raced up in that part of Colorado ... hated it. I find that part of the world whiter than wonderbread.
nothin' wrong with being white.
... gives nice contrast to the real colors.
- King George is campaigning hard to keep his Rove-ian hate machine on track and belching out the hellfires. Redistricting ... it's whats for dinner.
Texas, Georgia, hell ... most of the south has been firmly redistricted to keep Repubs in office.
I love democracy.
- Electronic voting fraud - it's whats for desert.
- Hill sprints ... it's whats for lunch, beeyotch.
Hernando out (and so is this crappy post).