oh my ... will the Otter dry out by Sunday's crossey country action? That would be nice.
random things trespassing on Hernando's mind this fine day ~
1. santa cruz sucks to ride at the lunch hour. gonna be sequestered to the uber-posh nay-bore-hoods of the rich and pasty for most of my lunch pedals.
2. commute to work kicks ass and makes up for crappy lunch potential.
3. commute blows donkey when you're rained on for an hour straight.
4. working for an international 'population health' organization housed in a once Catholic school is just too, too happily ironic.
5. there is the biggest, baddest, ratty-iest lookin' crow outside my window right now.
... better lay off the god jokes.
6. 'population health' is a great euphemism for contraceptives and abortion and women's rights/education.
... things the Vatican are so hip on, don't ya know.
7. jaysus ~ that crow is doin laps past my window.
hail mary, n' all that.
8. down the corridor sits sister Esther's office.
i shit you not.
9. sister-E feeds the coolest, most chatty-catty feline I've ever met.
his name is Simba.
... that's just gay.
10. returning from lunchervals, i was told "Lance Armstrong is on lap 7" by some chain-smoking homeless guy grabbing some grub from one of the sisters.
he told me this twice.
... i guess i needed to know that.