Blogs that suck time

my pooTUBE
my pUtube
my poopics

SWOBO
avoid the bummerlife

need to reach me? pedalhome at hotmail

Sunday, March 12, 2006

perspective

Had dinner tonite with an old-time immigrant who dodged his way through some of the Allied bombing of the Uber-Alles past.

Hearing him speak of the 'cold' he felt as a pre-teen when the shelled out bodies were run past, and the dizzy-dirty glee waded through when the luck of the draw came out shiny fragile for some and end-shitty for others ... made me wonder what the hell there is to complain about for a worm-hole such as myself?

so i get frustrated about a word thrown ugly-like,

so i get bent about a bit of drama 'tween egos and puffed chests,

so i flail and flounder with unpainted words and mistaken intentions?


Lazy, selfish sin is all that lot be.

.

a choice.

every day, every moment ~ it is always a choice.

i've got to have the strength to choose. otherwise is just plain evil-like.


gotta choose.

3 comments:

PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

you choose...wisely.

X Bunny said...

i find that the older-types often have some worthwhile tales if we're willing to listen

walking/talking history

sh*t.

if i'm saying that i must be heading there soon myself

Chico Cyclist said...

Wow - that put things into perspective for me.