Blogs that suck time

my pooTUBE
my pUtube
my poopics

SWOBO
avoid the bummerlife

need to reach me? pedalhome at hotmail

Friday, December 16, 2005

dorkO

so, here are some of the names i've come across at work:

- Marcy Krust - she's gotta bake.

- Andy Lytle - because it can't be 'Little.'

- David Sytsma - he should really try and get that cleared up.

- Kevin Pikkaraine - how'd you like to cheer for him at the company softball game? 'go pikkaraine!' ... sounds pretty damn lame.

- Kumaran Srimantha - sexy ... like da lotus position.

- Raj Rajabi - not so sexy - sounds a wee pot-belly'ish

- Frank DiFulco - i'd kill for that last name.

- Sven Viken - gotta be blond and beautiful.

- Magirus Patro - a type of tequila?

- Kort og Matrikelstyrelsen - ... i ain't kidden. if i had that handle, i'd go to conventions and reunions just to get to wear a name badge. .... and, of course, i'd just be plain 'ole "og" to my friends.

.... jesus, i gotta get some work done.
~

No comments: