Blogs that suck time

my pooTUBE
my pUtube
my poopics

SWOBO
avoid the bummerlife

need to reach me? pedalhome at hotmail

Friday, November 18, 2005

Moopheus

The Meatrix

- almost converted me, the bastards.

when i was running the circuits, back in the early day, i was veggie for 4 years. [yes, it was a girlie who led me down that path]

most unhealthy time of my life - 135lbs and black eyed.

cause i didn't know.


- better living through maturity and knowledge...and gawdamn social responsibility
...shyte, what a bother -

2 comments:

X Bunny said...

what a clever little film

not to mention how much more ecologically sound and sustainable plant crops are on a global basis as our world continues to overpopulate

thanks for spreading the word in your own strange way

norcalcyclingnews.com said...

"not to mention how much more ecologically sound and sustainable plant crops are on a global basis as our world continues to overpopulate"

u bummin me out, man.