Blogs that suck time

my pooTUBE
my pUtube
my poopics

SWOBO
avoid the bummerlife

need to reach me? pedalhome at hotmail

Sunday, October 16, 2005

morning

stupid cross race is this afternoon.

I've gotten the wheel as non-ugly as possible. The brakes almost work.

I just hope I don't have to use the spare Shark...cause I ain't touched that thing since I had the rash cleared up.

In the shower, shaving the mug and singing the songs - I remembered that I don't let anyone know me. The answer to that is revealed in another shower, I'm guessing.

oh well. It's just life, after all.

how we can feel so important! I'm a bit sick of that, I reckon.

But beauty - oh, sitting at the board with my speed-peckers doing their magic...I close the lids and see the fine clouds groovin across the sky with nothing but enjoyment the rhythm of their hump.

hell yeah. it's time to run, it's time to throw open the breast with breath and boom and try and figure out what this freedom is all about.

outta.

No comments: