Blogs that suck time

my pooTUBE
my pUtube
my poopics

SWOBO
avoid the bummerlife

need to reach me? pedalhome at hotmail

Sunday, October 16, 2005

cruzin'



took this on the way home from Satan Cruz. That's a big fatty of a moon, eh? The pic does no justice, of course.

The racey-race? I started too easily and was back in the late teens through the first runnup. After that I picked off riders and made my up to about 5th or 6th...but then the wheels came off. I couldn't do anything but get in the way of myself in all the techy stuff. I even ran out of horsepower for the last 2 laps.

Ah well. It was a race for the real crossers. I just play one on tv...and it showed today. I think I faded out of the top-10. Embarrasment. But, I enjoyed myself something wicked. Me and Petty sat in the lawnies after the race and downed beers and chocolate.

shit...it don't get better than that.

No comments: