- can't get out of bed in time to do the dishes ... from last Thursday.
laundry still scattered half-done somebody gassed the gnomes in mid-fold.
cat successfully kicked.
- work is jagged, stuttering, mishap after dipshittery ... and i don't have time to scribble anything goofball on the interwebial notepad, either ~ so, i'm pissed.
- lunch'ervals consist of telling LobsterPaul he's f'ing nutz for doing a double-century over the weekend and that if he sprints me after something like that i'll knock him off his gawdamn bike.
then some kid makes me go waaay faster up the stupid boonydoon climb than my body wants.
then we're doing the ocean tail 12t homeward-hustle on hwy 1 and i ask Katty Tobin if she's feeling frisky. she bites, and jumps, and we get a hellall gap on the gasping bigmeats. she takes a strong pull just to show the buggers off the back she deserves to be there, then plants herself on my train as i take her to the city limit.
she roached me in the sprint.
- more spinning wheels at work with nothing but tread on the forehead for the trouble.
- jet out of work a half-hour late to try and make it to SanJoser this week to see my honey race their t-crits on the Coyote Creek course. i'm pushing 7 gajillion watts up East Zayante, waxing self-congratulatory on my ability to "stay on top of the 27t" through the retarded switchbacks.
sweetie had told me to take a left, then a right at the top of the climb, which would drop me down to lost gatos, or something.
well ... i'm having too much fun making my own chamois creme up the climbs and pass one turn, then another ... and ended up climbing west when i should have been descending east. ... then i broke a rear spoke.
swung around, backtracked for miles and found a driveway that said "try me." Dripped and rear-waggled my ass down a swithcy-wacked descent with the rear brake engaging every 2 meters and end up somewhere down by a freeway that i think i have to cross.
hop fence, toss dirt on some dog-walkers, and eventually kick another Gatos successfully and try and ride the hooptie rear wheel to Sabine's crit.
- have great italian food.
all in all ... a good day.