- when designing your kit ...
please consider what our eyes will be drawn to.
i mean, i really don't need to be staring at Gilmore's crotch any more than i usually do.
- i'm just going to say it ... there are things a cat3 or 4 bike racer just doesn't know.
and, sometimes ... they talk some serious shit.
cool folks, and all ... but, every once in awhile ... words poop out asses.
it just irks me when folks set themselves up as authorities without doing the time in the trenches, that's all ... especially if they need to take pot shots at people to set themselves up.
case of kettle calling pot 'black?' ... you decide.
- "On Wednesday, UCI president Pat McQuaid re-iterated that the ProTour teams were not allowed to participate in the upcoming Paris-Nice stage race as it will this year be a national event, and threatened them with "heavy sanctions" if they chose to start. One day later, it's Tour de France organiser ASO's turn to threaten the teams - this time going one step further: the participation in Paris-Nice might affect the teams' entry in all ASO-organised events, including the Tour de France." CN
... little dick wars are soooo boring.
- der' FunkDaddy ranted about this a week back ~ it was the total shun vsNooze gave Cyclocross Natz this year.
i didn't know what to say back when he posted it, i still don't ... other than "don't drop the soap, VN."
- Speaking of Cross ... I still haven't vid'd "Pure Sweet Hell".
i think it's time i ordered up one of those.
... hmm, is it too early to start looking for cross frames?