Blogs that suck time

my pooTUBE
my pUtube
my poopics

SWOBO
avoid the bummerlife

need to reach me? pedalhome at hotmail

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

if my life wasn't so cake ...

i'd be pretty pissed about the amount of work lately
interrupting my blogging.

... fukkers.

- - -

Anyway ... who caught Katherine the Great's VsNooze article?

... that's how you plug sponsors and work the crowd into your camp, folks.

shyte ~ she's pro. take a pencil out and scratch down the lessons, young hopefuls.

9 comments:

norcalcyclingnews.com said...

2 hours prepping for a meeting i didn't need to attend.


screw it ~ i'm going out for lunch'ervals and when i get back


... blogger smack talk.

turn that shit to 11.

X Bunny said...

i would appreciate it if people would be more careful when they are walking on the ice

Anonymous said...

i'm glad the fog is coming in over here. seemed to warm up my lunch ride a little.

Anonymous said...

my boss just poked her head over my cube and said she's "skipping out for the day" and rescheduled our weekly 1 hour (zzzzz) meeting.


LOVE HER!

X Bunny said...

i just got all my stuff together that i needed to bring home from work for the weekend

and realized it was wednesday

Anonymous said...

Too funny!

Anonymous said...

Gotta love KC, hardcore cross and beer. What more could a guy ever want!

Anonymous said...

Nice list V-Juicer.

I'd add dirty-talk.

The Sage said...

Bro I blogged again