Blogs that suck time

my pooTUBE
my pUtube
my poopics

SWOBO
avoid the bummerlife

need to reach me? pedalhome at hotmail

Thursday, October 12, 2006

interim reports ...

justifying our ridiculous work


sometimes i wish they'd just pull the funding.

- - -

Anyway, on the proDork hit list ... it looks as though FLandis has published his "it wasn't my nutsackle patch" defense on his website. Whatever ~ I'm trying to figure out what would be worse ... him innocent and smeared with stank by error and/or malevance. Or, him guilty and failing to be punished through error and/or stanky lawyerlies.


fukkit ... who cares. Just get somebody else pimpin' out the KidRock-JLo smackdown. I need a new fashion icon.

- - -

Turns out JPage might be done for the season 'cuz he snapped his rotator cuff in a warmup crash at WoldCupUno. That's gotta be a big hit to the morale. This year's US Nationals will miss him, eh?

Lord, what a dawgfight that race is gonna be. Both genders have riders moving full steam toward that date.

- - -

... shyte, gotta get this report done. Suckage.

9 comments:

Ippoc Amic said...

my "friend" sez that possibly floydo drank so much H2O that epic day that he flushed out all his masking agents leaving just the banned stuff...

Brent said...

try again.
I just got this link:

http://tinyurl.com/y5dqa9

One for printing and reading on the pooper.

norcalcyclingnews.com said...

powerpoint ... it must be true.

Anonymous said...

...what is this Vanderkitty gift pack thing? Kind of like being given high-heeled womens shoes as a race prize in a mens category.

Although If I had a motor-oil-leakin Datsun 510 speedster the VanderKittyLitter would come in handy.

...wondering what I can use the VanderKittyPooperScooper for?

EB said...

If someone pulled out white-out in my hottie's lab job they'd be bent over a sequencer faster than you can say "dope."

Whether he did it or not (and I think they're all doing somethin'), someone else also screwed up, and I'd say the lab rat is to blame for anyone getting off easy or getting nailed without reason. There's a reason they have such strict rules in clinical labs. They're not difficult to follow, but they can be a pain if you don't really pay attention to what you're doing; one way or another, if you can't follow the rules you shouldn't be in the lab (or the peloton).

norcalcyclingnews.com said...

word.

norcalcyclingnews.com said...

home from work finally.

Sabine and I are laughing about workaday foibles. she's got idiots running shows, i've got sillyness rampant with a stick.


aaaaaahhhhh ... it's good to be home where we can kick the kitty for satisfaction.

PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

don't kick the kitty!

that would be cruel.

Tazer it!

Anonymous said...

Get two more and you can juggle 'em for relaxation! Three times the chewage, though...