Blogs that suck time

my pooTUBE
my pUtube
my poopics

SWOBO
avoid the bummerlife

need to reach me? pedalhome at hotmail

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

hubris as oakey vine

in search of juice, stumbling through the inroads, spiraling downwards towards my blackwatering hole

... passing the mumbling, crumbling edifices of Pacific - the bums, the beggars, mad scribblers, and fading lights ...

it dawned upon me, slowly ... a tin-shiney sunrise of realization ~


- - -

Into the cafe, the ever-present Manson-tattoed madman cornered and absorbed in frantic, pantic strokes of color, clenches of hands, twists of beard ... an object of usual study on my part was ... instead,

studying me.

- - -

and then i

became flooded with images, looks, spaces made for when walking past ...

the sounds of self-talk,
the bursts of laughter to no one but imagined,
the long stops to watch another being watched,

the dishelved clothes,
the ridiculous hair,
the nods, grimaces, cackles of delight.

all packaged and normal-like.

6 comments:

Velo Bella said...

there's that fine line again.

and who's the keeper of the line anyway? Who's to say which side is what and where exactly the line is.



and your hair is wonderfully ridiculous.

X Bunny said...

the madman is probably blogging about you right now

Gianni said...

The line is more an imaginary one than most people care to acknowledge.

marscat said...

i got caught talking to myself the other day....


that scarf looks good on you.

Brent said...

you must of been at Lu Lu's.

Eclectchick said...

Tell me "Manson-tattooed" doesn't mean what I think it means.

As for "normal-like," well the proof is in the "like," in't it? As in "normal-esque."