Blogs that suck time

my pooTUBE
my pUtube
my poopics

SWOBO
avoid the bummerlife

need to reach me? pedalhome at hotmail

Monday, July 10, 2006

somethin' for le Tour geeks ...

ok ~ so, when was the last time there was a Tour with no previous winners in the field?

this year, we're going to have a first time winner - no matter what.

when was the last time that happened? I honestly can't remember.


.

come on' Ippoc ~ access those databases and give me an answer for the flights tomorrow.

- - -

we're off to PA. Hope there's wireless somewhere in between. i needs my fix.

9 comments:

norcalcyclingnews.com said...

honey
do you think we should start packing now?

ginmtb said...

I think it was 1999 - Lance's first victory. Pantani sat it out with his drug problems, Ullrich had the balky knee, and I think that's it. Riis was done. Ullrich won in 1997, Riis was there. Riis won in 1996, and Indurain was there.

Oh yeah, get packing! Good luck and kick some bootay!!!

Chico Cyclist said...

Good luck!!!

Ippoc Amic said...

how about le Tour in 1903...yea, I know that's the easy way out...

Ippoc Amic said...

ginmtb has it...1999

marscat said...

ask ippoc another question -- a real toughie.

she'll know it.

marscat said...

and good luck at Nationals!

X Bunny said...

goOlafgo!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»