random blatherings from a skewed mind ~
- If you don't know how kick-ass Colbert is ... the cause is lost. In front of the President, folks. Right in his fukkin face. Those are some big-ass brass balls.
- The morning commute slides past dudes sleeping under bridges ...
The evening commute dodges gold-trimmed pleasure mobiles ...
both depress me, equally.
- How can anyone not be agnostic? It is a belief, either to exist or not exist.
- Education. Basic mother-f'in education saves more lives, diminishes more suffering, brightens more eyes.
- No factory produced bike is going to be women's specific. None. A woman may get a factory built bike to fit her ... but that is just luck of the draw. Factory built bikes are made for mens' bodies ... it's just economics.
- Maricopa Posse to round up illegal immigrants. i wouldn't mind it if a big meteor landed on this guy while he was on the toilet.
- The vast majority of US citizens get all of their truth from a very small handful of sources.
I have to think about that for a minute ... all of our news, all of our cultural icons and values, all of our perceptions of other countries ~ is filtered to us through, what ... 10 companies? 10 corporations control how we perceive the world.
Television is our lead cup ... and i just don't know if I care.