Blogs that suck time

my pooTUBE
my pUtube
my poopics

SWOBO
avoid the bummerlife

need to reach me? pedalhome at hotmail

Thursday, February 23, 2006

beef and circumstance

My favorite thing about soy-sandwiches ... they don't have to be refrigerated.

as much.

- - -

Today will be 60 degrees when i ride at lunch. how much more paradise can a guy take?

- - -

I am so diggin' Floyd's TT-position.

... looks like an Obree-Lemond hybrid ... with just enough kidrock thrown-in to make it all savvy-like.

- - -

lovin' = addiction

- - -

cycling = panacea

- - -

work = necessary time filler

- - -

ego = buzz kill

- - -

generosity = fun zone members' party-pass

- - -

politeness = crazy sexy

- - -

wit = givin' me the drooley-droolies

1 comment:

X Bunny said...

drooley droolies for sure for you