Blogs that suck time

my pooTUBE
my pUtube
my poopics

SWOBO
avoid the bummerlife

need to reach me? pedalhome at hotmail

Thursday, December 08, 2005

lame posts

shyte ... caffeine and chocolate express has just derailed.

now, i'm a wreck of nerves and giggles. a useless whirligig ~ like so many wheels spinning blindly on some turtled locomotive.

surreal.

-

long beautiful road miles await me this weekend. For those stuck in the frozen waste lands, prepare thyself for jealousy ... because the temps could hit 60 on the F'in-heit this weekend.

hell yeah.

a weekend of base miles? should last me until March.

4 comments:

X Bunny said...

do you eat chocolate every morning?

Velo Bella said...

we seem to be having a lame off

Skibby said...

chocolate and caffeine.... hmmmm.... I'm an addict....

Velo Bella said...

edit -
except for dindin of course.

that one, I get.