Blogs that suck time

my pooTUBE
my pUtube
my poopics

SWOBO
avoid the bummerlife

need to reach me? pedalhome at hotmail

Monday, December 05, 2005

8 attempts and still not close

close the eyes,
remaining quite enough, long enough
and,
just as mouth parts for breath,
the warmth of her will be felt.

a feat of unparalleled will,
demanded,
to not open eyes -
but the illusion mustn't be dispelled.

the tip of her tongue a kiss,
light as air,
upon my lips.

her breath upon my neck,
her body moving close,
unseen.

the mind's eye blossoms
as true beauty is revealed,
glorious.

every cell, every ounce of me,
in an instant,
boiling over, passionately,

overwhelmed,
uncontrollable,
perfect.
~

5 comments:

X Bunny said...

very nice, of course, but

get a room already!

norcalcyclingnews.com said...

you think it's a pain in the ass reading this stuff?

shyte, try living it.

i'm one done dork.
~

X Bunny said...

pobrecito


you love it

and so do i

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm a Meathead too!

PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

crazy poets....