Blogs that suck time

my pooTUBE
my pUtube
my poopics

SWOBO
avoid the bummerlife

need to reach me? pedalhome at hotmail

Monday, November 21, 2005

shynola

so, i'm just disgusted with my pics from the Bella's GranPrik race. Not only did i pooch the camera settings to hell - but dropping the stupid thing in the dirt 4 times as i rolled around cheering for my faves have sent the digi-snap straight to the pooper.

piss.

ah well. And after seeing a couple of the Queen's pics - i now realize i've lost any chance at being the last man standing on the catwalk.

C'est la vie.

there's always the next race.

7 comments:

X Bunny said...

i can look at those settings for you

norcalcyclingnews.com said...

u little fucker

X Bunny said...

i luv u 2

you deserve everything i can come up with now that you have somehow got gmb with his own blog

Velo Bella said...

mmmmmm...Simon.
Yummy.
He makes any photographer look good.

You guys are funny by the way.

Anonymous said...

What'cha talkin about Olaf.... the pics are great

X Bunny said...

i misunderstood--i go through life in a haze on mondays--thought you weren't going to even post your photos--they are just fine--i am sure any problems were related to contamination from my memory card/camera

Velo Bella said...

I'm just delighted you got my Zoolander reference