Blogs that suck time

my pooTUBE
my pUtube
my poopics

SWOBO
avoid the bummerlife

need to reach me? pedalhome at hotmail

Sunday, November 27, 2005

meat = byebye

shyte ... haven't been a veggie in decades.

and now, i'm back on that crazy trail.

Stupid vegetarianism.

-

I'm not a freaky-freak about any endeavor. Life just shouldn't be taken that seriously, in my book. However, even though i insulted him like a jack-ass today ~ my brother from another has converted me to the green side. And, it feels good.

Yes, i'm anti-corporate to the core. Yes, i'm a fuzzy critter lover. But no, i'm no advocate. And no, i'm no preacher.

just want to. that's all.

-

and forgive me for the dickwad behavior, bro. me luv u.

10 comments:

Velo Bella said...

The best thing about being a vegetarian for 12 years, was how damn good that burger tasted when the veggie-ism was broken (and the anemia cured).

Holy shit, that was drippy delicious.

norcalcyclingnews.com said...

now that was just plain evil of you.

it's chinese food that i crave most ... the kind of fattied and deep fried that tastes like pleasure in a bottle after a long day in the saddle.

they get their bodies mutilated and stuffed in cages o' insanity?

fukky.
-

Velo Bella said...

and that first bite of steak? It was medium rare and I slowly nibbled at it because I was afraid somehow.

After a couple of tantalizing nibbles, I devoured it like some kind of primal starving savage.

Tofu was never that satisfying.

X Bunny said...

lessening one's negative impact on the world is something I consider a worthwhile sacrifice

Velo Bella said...

Hi sunny bunny.
I am glad you came out of your briar patch.
And I agree.
Just feel like yanking the wanker's chains.

X Bunny said...

yank away

Velo Bella said...

You are the wisest bunny I have ever met.

I hope you will be racing this weekend so we can cheer.

Anonymous said...

The best thing about eating meat for 26 years and finally giving in to vegetables- That first bite of Pad Thai noodles, extra spicy with tofu instead of chicken and no eggs. Oh I was scared at first, sure, but once I realized it was ok I was in heaven. After that all I can say is "Chicken? I wouldn't eat that shit with your mouth."

norcalcyclingnews.com said...

fukkin classic.

"i wouldn't eat that shit with my mouth ..."

oh, when will it be when i get to pull that gem out?

coolio.
m

PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

this one is pretty good too.