Blogs that suck time

my pooTUBE
my pUtube
my poopics

SWOBO
avoid the bummerlife

need to reach me? pedalhome at hotmail

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

hell yeah

yes...it's contagious.

So I looked at the start list for saturday's race--25 women signed up already for the C's race! I guess I better get a good start. Included on this list is Christine Thorburn, Champion of Everything, but who has apparently (according to BB) never done a cx race so she is racing as a C, figuring she can beat up on everyone and also win the new bike (also according to BB). Like she needs a new cx bike. Lame. She better not get in my way.

i have the coolest friends. and we're going to be goofin' like da stuffed animals under our tent at Sunday's race (where we will also shove people out 'da way). Best $75 spent by the BagBoys. I'm hoping to be able to deny enough warm up to take 250 pictures of the cross racing...and other things. 7am to 1pm. That's the goal.

Then I'll write 950 words in ridiculous description.
--
life=good

4 comments:

X Bunny said...

You better not sleep too lightly this weekend....

norcalcyclingnews.com said...

sleep?

Velo Bella said...

I challenge you to a photo-off!

And, I can turn left.

norcalcyclingnews.com said...

blue steel.