Blogs that suck time

my pooTUBE
my pUtube
my poopics

SWOBO
avoid the bummerlife

need to reach me? pedalhome at hotmail

Sunday, October 30, 2005

workin'


uploading pictures of the cross races...

http://www.pbase.com/vanderpoop/surfysilly

me = dork

at the moment, i'm sore everywhere that has live tissue.

i'm going to be needing cups of coffee tomorrow.

pinche trabajo.

----

the racing was disco, I'll admit. [during my evening rehabilitation of chinese food and typo-graphy - RadioParadise has lain down a Mazzy Star, Jeff Buckley back-to-back. deLovely]

The Elders race was bitchy with me, Caotes, Howland, and Easty at each other's hair. Caotes (pro-nounced "Kah-O-tees") by those in the know, ended up pulling a big chunk out of my scalp so that I was limping across in 2nd.

Then in the Freshies race, Ben Jack-Mayonaisse laid down the spread with smooth efficiency. I crashed 26 times on my face, but still ended up 3rd behind One-Speed Maile. He's so fucking boss.

well, back to the painting.

No comments: