Blogs that suck time

my pooTUBE
my pUtube
my poopics

SWOBO
avoid the bummerlife

need to reach me? pedalhome at hotmail

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

gliders

honored are those that are weightless.

To be freed from the masses gravity,
by any degree...
is a most liberating
and nourishing experience.

To hover and twirl
on a bicycle without heed
is silliness incarnate and just what I need.

To be happy, content, and likeable as all hell,
just give me my quiet, my piece, my gay little bell.

In the wind, in the rain
over every hill of your crazy frame,
my every thought, every drop
will be images of you overflowing
from my mind like an auctioneers appraisal of less worthy things.

Dare deny me my kicks,
and you'll see just what a fix,
comes upon any little vix,
who attempts to strip off spandex.

No comments: