Blogs that suck time

my pooTUBE
my pUtube
my poopics

SWOBO
avoid the bummerlife

need to reach me? pedalhome at hotmail

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

bumpin

thank a god, any god, for internet radio.

not sure i'd make it without hearing new tunes, different tunes, original tunes.

art.

----

tough to track down original thought.

it's not invisible, just hidden.

in groups of three and four,

in pockets of the discarded,

in islands of shared coffee and other drugs,

in the mind behind a wrinkled shirt

laughing.

---

But if there is one thing I'll buckle the knees to

and bellow out a tremendous prayer of thanks

to anyone and anything that will care to listen,

It is the Luck of having new, fresh, inspired, THINKING music streaming out from someone's digitized mind.

gracias for that bit of fruit...i'll gladly take a bite.

No comments: